Thursday, January 14, 2010

la vie en rose


So, I was asked how one might go about creating a blog. I've never had a blog, I've always been more of a social-networking-site sort of girl... but in my attempt to learn the unknown (for me, anyway), I've decided to create one, and then pass the knowledge along.
I had to choose a headline, and for now "la vie en rose" is just right. Why? Because that's a great way to view life, not in some distorted way, but in an "i'm so blessed i can hardly take it" sort of way. When i put my 'blessing-colored glasses' on, i see everything in a new and better perspective. What are my small troubles compared to the pain and utter devastation of the Haitians, for example? None. I'm a blessed girl. I have a wonderful John who adores me and is my perfect match, i have a loving family that has supported me my entire life, i have diverse and fulfilling friends, a great job and above all else, a personal God who loves and protects me. So much to be grateful for... and so little to grumble about.
So, welcome to my blog! I'd love to share with you as i plan a wedding, move to ireland and then settle in to the next phase of life. Hopefully, you'll share with me, too.... and together we can learn more than we would have learned alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading + responding to comments! Keep in mind that comments are moderated and spam will never be approved :)