Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Leaving On a Jetplane

Ok, people. Tomorrow we are OFF!
It's no secret that I hate flying. Everyone knows it. I know a ridiculous amount of statistics as well as more than the average person should about how planes operate, but irrational fears are just that... irrational. So feel free to say a prayer for us as we cross the big blue :)
If you're wondering about the CHEMICAL PEEL debacle, it's going much better. While it itches like *crazy* today, it is also peeling. Which is exactly what I hoped for. Peel, peel, peel baby! At this stage, I'm leaning toward never doing a chemical peel again... not even  a diluted version. This is misery. Who in God's green earth signs up for this TWICE?!
Lastly, if you want to follow our adventures in the EU, instagram with me at aunak. I'll miss you guys! If I can update through here while we're gone, I will. If not, we'll catch you on the flip side, yo'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading + responding to comments! Keep in mind that comments are moderated and spam will never be approved :)